You may qualify for free school meals if your child attends a Nottinghamshire County Council School full time and you receive one of the following benefits:
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· Income-related Employment Support Allowance
· Support under VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit and your yearly income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and customs, is not more than £16,190. Note: Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after their employment ceases, or after they start to work less than 16 hours per week, their children are entitled to free school meals
· Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
Guidance paperwork is also availble here, to help you fill out the form.
If you would prefer to apply by phone then please call: 01623 433009
For further information access the website www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk or telephone the advice line on 0844 980 8080 (minicom: 01623 436657)
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 12noon Saturday.
The Elizabethan Academy Trust is an exempt charity and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England with Company Number 7964360 and has a registered office at Hallcroft Road, Retford, Notts. DN22 7PY